South Africa is an amazing country. We have within our borders all the people, potential, capacity, strength and resources to shape our future that would leave a legacy second to none. We could one day be considered a country that became future smart, developed the leadership and action plan to achieve an inspired destiny, one that many countries would emulate. In the process help our planet overcome many challenges from a nation with a big heart.
However for that to happen, we as ordinary South Africans need to lead the way by changing our own attitude, one that changes our heart first. Below is a summary of what we call the five ‘Power’ Principles:
- Everyone matters and has great worth.
- Everyone must be enabled (empowered) to harness much more of their dormant potential.
- Everyone must take responsibility for their own life.
- Everyone must become future smart and future ready.
- Everyone must be equipped and encouraged to pay it forward.
In this way build the relationships you need for success in your life and your career/business while also being a role model and community leader who helps his or her community with new-found energy and enterprise.